Had a great flight here, which is a blessing not to take for granted. We flew over Utah and saw so much of nothing as far as civilization but lots of these 'crop circles' when there was a river nearby! Cool!
I am getting a little knitting done-SU/Gator colors for Aria and her daddy......
But most of my time is centered around this little sweetie! It is wonderful to be here!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Oh, she is just so beautiful...I can't wait to get my hands on her but I am glad that you are having a turn!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you got well in time to travel!
ReplyDeleteWould you believe my word verification was "isocute"?
what a stunning view from the plane! and the socks are going to be eyecatching:) but nothing beats that little one all cuddled up - enjoy the time with her, it goes by so fast!
ReplyDeleteDARLING!!!
ReplyDelete