Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It Happened Without Me

 On Monday I finished knitting this little hat for Ella, I had made one in the hospital that was just too small for her!  My fault for trying a new pattern under duress~  :'(
I folded up my birthday present of these batik fat quarters and arranged them in rainbow order!

And then late morning, the FLU hit; like a truck and I have been in bed since.  Yup, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day came and went without waiting for me.  A good point to remember for the new year ahead..........

4 comments:

  1. Hoping you are at full-bore by the end of this week! Sending a hug.

    The fabric is lovely -- isn't it fun to look at something like that and just feel the thrill of all the possibilities?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are back to full health very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the fabrics look lovely, very summery and inviting! I hope you're going to be well enough again soon - to play with them!
    all the best for the new year - and less flus and colds etc....
    Bettina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Good Grief!! You and Rhonna and your on either sides of the world! I so hope you feel better. Good thing the babies and mom's didn't get it! Stay in bed!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS ON FRIDAY

But first-yesterday's Shop Hop went well-we discovered a very nice new shop in St Augustine;  always a good find!   What I bought this t...