On Monday I finished knitting this little hat for Ella, I had made one in the hospital that was just too small for her! My fault for trying a new pattern under duress~ :'(
I folded up my birthday present of these batik fat quarters and arranged them in rainbow order!
And then late morning, the FLU hit; like a truck and I have been in bed since. Yup, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day came and went without waiting for me. A good point to remember for the new year ahead..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SOCKS ON SUNDAY
The second pair of Barcelona Memories 2 socks are completed! I didn't have to rip out and reknit any parts of this pair so it is beco...
-
I was gifted this kit to make a table runner and so I jumped right in! I did take some creative license and made it my own design. I have i...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Hoping you are at full-bore by the end of this week! Sending a hug.
ReplyDeleteThe fabric is lovely -- isn't it fun to look at something like that and just feel the thrill of all the possibilities?!
I hope you are back to full health very soon!
ReplyDeletethe fabrics look lovely, very summery and inviting! I hope you're going to be well enough again soon - to play with them!
ReplyDeleteall the best for the new year - and less flus and colds etc....
Bettina
Oh Good Grief!! You and Rhonna and your on either sides of the world! I so hope you feel better. Good thing the babies and mom's didn't get it! Stay in bed!
ReplyDeletehugs