I have the first sock done; it is another winner in the strip sock design series! I am calling this one DNA strips because the pattern reminds me of a helix!
I worked at getting a pleasing repeat for the first sock and was concerned about my ability to mirror image the design for the second sock!
What's to worry-quite by accident I just turned the pattern upside down and there it was! The perfect mirror image of the first sock!
I have cast on and am working confidently on the second sock! Yippee!
PuffDaddy loves my knitting almost as much as I do..........
(He very much wanted to be completely in the basket but after four turns and no success, he settled for this!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Love the sock and the crazy kitty!
ReplyDeleteCats and containers...such a funny thing! The socks turned out very cool.
ReplyDelete