We began the day painting in the
dungeon basement with primer which was applied to both of the outer walls which are concrete. Then we had to wait 4 hours before adding the color coat.
While we had to wait, Marsel did administrative work for her HOA while I got to play with the kids! We picked out our fabrics and got to work.
We did it! The little pouch is finished in just a little bit of time!
The zipper installation is a breeze; even a kid could do it!
David enjoys a very good sew, too. He says he is going to keep stones for his sling shot in his!
Yup, it turned out great!
The pattern is here.
There is a ton of potential for this pattern and you will see it in my future!
It sure was wonderful to play with the kids!
Here is a glimpse of the basement....
Just wait for the final unveiling....soon now!