Saturday, May 23, 2015

Jelly Rolling

The wiring is almost done!  It is always interesting to add wiring to an existing house but Bill is up to the challenge! 
David does a man's work, too.  He adds the sheet rock screws after helping Bruce to carry it in!
The guys are hard at work in the basement so Marsel and I took some play time in the UFO pile! 

This Civil War reproduction quilt has been out for our project before but we found our notes and figured out what we were doing! So we got to work making the organized random blocks! 
It was hard to dig through the box so we pulled out some bars we found in the basement and set out our fabric palette! 
We weren't the only ones who thought this was a good idea!

4 comments:

  1. I see you had a little "kitty help" in organizing the colors. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how many projects we are accomplishing! Thank you for being my partner in crime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat joy. Good of you to build a fiber jungle in which the wild tiger may hide, waiting for helpless prey.

    Genius way to view the fabrics. I'm stealing that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kitties... they always like to be in the mix :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...