Friday, May 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A LITTLE DIVERSION
I bought a mug press to go with my Cricut a month ago and finally got around to figuring it out yesterday! I made these mugs for my young...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
I may have to give that pattern a try. It is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete:-)
That's a beautiful color. Love the yarn bowl. They do come in handy (when you haven't buried them so full of stuff it's too much trouble to get them out when you need them).
ReplyDeleteThe color/pattern makes me think of gentle waves on a tropical beach...
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love both your yarn bowl and sock.
ReplyDelete