Friday, May 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THREE NEW QUILT PLANS
I had several piles set aside waiting for me to cut them up with the Accuquilt cutter--I did yesterday! Another set of leftovers from other ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...
I may have to give that pattern a try. It is gorgeous.
ReplyDelete:-)
That's a beautiful color. Love the yarn bowl. They do come in handy (when you haven't buried them so full of stuff it's too much trouble to get them out when you need them).
ReplyDeleteThe color/pattern makes me think of gentle waves on a tropical beach...
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love both your yarn bowl and sock.
ReplyDelete