This sock for me was a much quicker knit than the man socks! One done and the toe begun on the second one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
TO MARKET, TO MARKET!
I finished the crocheted market bag! I am so pleased with the size and feel of this bag! And a fun element of this bag is that I have made...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
Normal socks are mini-socks next to Dad’s, that’s for sure. :) -Marsel
ReplyDelete❤️ ❤️
ReplyDeleteWhoa....that was fast!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are a fast knitter! That yarn reminds me of the evergreen trees in Washington. How I miss them!
ReplyDeleteBlessings and hugs,
Betsy
I love making socks for myself the best because they are so small!
ReplyDeletePretty yarn!
ReplyDeleteNice job on sock 1. The yarn looks so great as it stripes away.
ReplyDeleteLovely socks finished and in progress. I love your bottle!! I have been eyeing some of Hubster's empty bourbon bottles wondering what to do with them, and now I have an idea.
ReplyDeleteCute socks!!!
ReplyDelete