Wednesday, October 9, 2024

WEDNESDAY WIPS

I am putting out a few decorations at a time.
And weaving a 14 row repeat each time I take my 'walk' .  
I am on towel #2 at least so the 1" at-a-time is adding up.
I added a row along the side and along the top on this blanket that never ends.  I still have enough yarn to make it a king size blanket but right now it is 40' x 60".  
I will be setting it aside for a while again.
I did wind up some new sock yarn, Hawthorne, because Bill has asked for a new pair and it will be a nice way to say thank you for the care he has given me over this last month!

We are getting rain already from Milton; we will be experiencing 30-40 mph winds but nothing like the coast will be receiving.  Our home is not in a flood zone so while the lowland way out back where we have our pond will flood, it is not going to impact our house. Bill has the generator all primed and ready if we do experience a power outage.  I know it will be a wild night for many and I will keep my eye on my view from bed...

 

4 comments:

  1. You're getting a lot done! That blanket got big fast.
    I'll be thinking about you tonight. I've got the Weather Channel on and it doesn't look good for those people on the coast again. Right now tornadoes are the big story. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you. Hopefully, you won't suffer any really bad weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering if you would be affected badly by the storm - good to know you're in more of sheltered area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to hear you and Bill will be safe from Milton’s wrath. I love how you're weaving each time you walk. Keep up the good work on both fronts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WEDNESDAY WIPS

I am putting out a few decorations at a time. And weaving a 14 row repeat each time I take my 'walk' .   I am on towel #2 at least s...