Monday, June 20, 2011

Feasting!

 We enjoyed celebrating Bill's birthday a few days early by going to Boston Lobster Feast in Orlando!  Caleb could make it along with a friend from church.  We had a great time!  Also enjoyed a game of miniature golf after to work off some of those calories! 
 Nyki found a smorgasbord of her own-this small guy found his way into our pool patio-
Bill beheaded it so Nyki could relish the game bite free!  We have a motto here-chop first, identify second!  It is a good motto !  Nyki had fun tossing the snake and 'sharing' it with her buds.  I do not show the proper affection for reptiles but she tries to engage me!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! There is always a trade off to living in a rural area, isn't there?

    Lobster - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, your feast looks much more appealing to me than Nyki's does!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always amazed at how mych cats like to play with snakes. Mind you, they can have them. I can recognize the poisonous snakes in my neck of the woods, so I know which to ignore and which to flee from screaming bloody murder. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...