Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Working Trip

Bill took me to Fernandina Beach to help Caleb and Cassandra after her recent surgery.  I'm going to get lots of snuggle time!

 And Ella' s taste in Kindle time runs to Oliviam...that's nice!  She is eating her breakfast while I knit.
 I'm knitting a pair of flip flop socks!

I finished one sock and on to the next!   I will model them when finished.  I made both the leg and the sole the same length so you can wear them either way you grab them!  The yarn is Sunseeker by Cascade Yarns;  it is a city in/acrylic with a bit of glitter mixed in!  Fun!

(Caleb woke up in the night with fever and chills-who has time for a late season flu!?!)

(I am going to be blogging on my Kindle and so I am taking pics on there, too.  Be patient with my skills!)

9 comments:

  1. Flip flop socks! That's pretty cool! You can take pictures with your Kindle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa....what Kindle takes photos? I need to look into that.
    I hope the little one gets well soon and doesn't pass the bug along. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fernandina Beach ----- we go there quite often. Love it there.

    We'll be there in May again.

    Isn't the historic downtown adorable!!! And, the lighthouse ---- OH THE LIGHTHOUSE!

    Glad you are getting some time with the little ones. Hope Cassandra and Caleb are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy the snuggles! Love to all from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your finished socks. I never heard of them and just checked them out on Raverly. Great idea if you wear flip flops. I don't. I can't keep them on my feet and never could and now that I have so much trouble with my feet and balance it would be impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling kids. I love your socks. I made a pair for a friend who always wears them even when she isn't on her way for a pedicure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for helping take care of my family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for helping take care of my family. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a Kidnle (which I rarely use). I knew I could connect to the internet but I don't think I can take photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

Gladys Tidings!

 Off the needles and ready for wearing!  The Gladys Socks were a great knit;   this pair were knit over 64 sts with Chroma superwash an...