Thursday, December 24, 2015

A Houseful!

 
Ta-Da!  Just in time for Christmas! 
My parents are enjoying getting to know the additional grand children.
This one has my Mom's middle name for her own, too! 
\
The Polar Express gathering.......popcorn was appreciated, so , too, were the laps of many aunts and uncles! 
Speaking of popcorn, as Matthew enjoyed his bowl, someone zeroed in on him and had a feast!  (granted a very messy feast and he sure squawked when the bowl was empty!!!!) 
I have begun the colored band on the shawl!  So nice to add the change-up for my knitting pleasures!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE those socks!!! I can't wait to get mine started. Maybe when things calm down. It seems like I have a house full and I've only got one extra here. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new pair of socks. Just perfect for the Christmas morning celebrations!

    Looks like a very HAPPY full house. Looks like Matthew has made quite a loyal friend.....well, at least as long as the popcorn held out.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog!

A Birthday Outing!

   Yesterday we celebrated Matthew's birthday with a family outing to the beach! I knitted along on the messy bun hat  and am n...