Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Sewing Room



Worked all day on Friday and finished today--an area in the previously owned boys room that is now a guest room/sewing room! It has been hard to have to store things in a corner of my kitchen and then to set it all up each time I wanted to sew! To have an area to leave it all set up is a definite step up in the world! So nice to not have to pack it all away when I was finished with today's project! As we add on to this home, I won't even have to share this room-it will be a right proper room of creativity....I can see it already.................

I knit some kitchen hand towels for the boy's apt--some traditions need to be passed on to the next generation....thank you, sons, for appreciating this fact.

1 comment:

  1. I can feel the green-eyed monster peering over my shoulder at your sewing room...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

POST SURGERY TIME

I was able to get a ton of knitting time in  while in the Surgery Center with Bill yesterday!   He did well but it is harder to have surgery...