Isn't the color breath-taking! This is a crossed cherry tomato in my daughter's garden-when we saw the color-all swirls of yellow and orange-we knew we had a picture that had to be taken. The wool I handspun is a hand-dyed superwash from an EBay store, Jenya Loves Fibers, and it spun like a dream. The sock is a free pattern posted on Turtlegirl's blog called the Red Dwarf Socks. This was my first time knitting toe-up socks and it was a new challenge. Think about all the lace patterns you have tried cuff to toe and now imagine the pattern going the other way.........what creative possiblilities!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Those feet look familiar. Are they your's by any chance Marsel? I love the color. -Jess
ReplyDeleteNo, not mine...although they look long due to the angle of the picture, they're actually my mom's (cute) little feet! (Sorry, Mom, I couldn't think of a different adjective!)
ReplyDeleteThey look great! Fabulous job! And handspun makes them even cooler.
ReplyDeleteCindy, We are so proud of you, the way you always rise to any challenge. Blogging no less!
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
ReplyDelete