Monday, September 24, 2007

End and Begin




I finished my socks for the Favorite Socks KAL while sitting and watching the 'workermans' put in our new driveway. This is another superwash that I dyed and spun. It is a good day when you get to finish something and it is always fun to start something new-I am going back out to watch and do some spinning. I received some lovely samples from Michele at Juniper-Designs and will enjoy spinning them!

Bill is laying new
under-
ground
conduit for
the
electric service
to be
run to the
addition
and to replace our old above ground.
It is so good to be making progress!

2 comments:

  1. Finally, the plans starting to become reality -- hooray!

    Pretty socks, are the tops scalloped or does it just look like that in the picture?

    The workers must think you're daft, first taking pictures of them and then sitting outside to watch, knit, and spin...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is. Signed Husband

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...