Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grandkid Fix

We are having a great time with the kids! Snuggles, books, games and imaginations abound. I am working on the alligator scarf for David...."Hurry up , Grandma!" and the sweater fit perfectly for Abigail. We found buttons yesterday at JoAnns Fabric Store after we enjoyed 4 hours at the quilt show at Gwinnett County Conference Center....oh, it was filled with beautiful quilts and delicious fabric vendors...........it was a wonderful time just my daughter and me!

Bruce is off to a business trip and he is taking the only computer with him..........we are going to be brave about the computer withdrawals. Will catch up in a few days........

Church today and then lots of sewing tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Time with the kids is more improtant than the computer anyway!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I know all about going to a quilt show with my daughter. Great, isn't it? Enjoy your time with family. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO COMPUTER!!! :0 Bet you get alot done ;)
    How fun to have your grandkids there. I am not in that phase yet.
    I went to a Quilt Show on Saturday! It was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time with the family - your readers will be here when you're able to write.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...