Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another Day Trip

The garage doors have their right and proper window inserts.........aren't they pretty?!
These are the charm squares I bought yesterday......another table runner .

I have washed the new alpaca fleece I bought on EBay. See how fluffy it is after I hand pick it and remove the debris. (Can you tell which pile is the before and after pile?) It still has to go through the drumcarder but it looks so pretty just as it is! The cats are very suspicious of the pile and give it wide berth!

We went and visited Matthew today so Mom and Dad could see him and his new house.

After lunch we went to this outlet store and gorged and stocked up on my favorite food group!(Matthew has aoways had a hard time behaving for pics and some things never change!)

Another car ride and lots of progress on the sweater for Abigail.

We had rain 2x in the last few days so Bill is doing this again-see how fast that pile grows but it burns right down low each time.
(This is taken from up by the house-the flames are about 15' high!)

6 comments:

  1. Never a dull moment in your lives, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the sweater. I can't believe you let your Mother loose in a candy store. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you share so many fun things, it's hard to decide what to comment about!!!

    The trip looked like fun and yes, the silliness is classic Matthew-in-a-picture; I like the new fabrics; Molly would love your alpaca piles; I hope you got chocolate to share with your daughter, too; the garage windows look nice, they will echo your porch arches nicely...I think that was everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS -- I am quite sure I can see Grandma's hands wringing in anticipation of digging into her bag of chocolates, if you would just hurry and take the picture...! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you like it when you went to the candy store? And I love your garage doors. And I like your tractor so much. And I hope you had fun with Uncle Mattie. And I love Grandma & Grandpa Minota and Grandma & Grandpa O'Gorman.

    Love, David

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi the day was great and I don't think everyone should know about my chocolate habit. Where did you girls think you got it from? Love Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ALMOST A TOP!

  I have all of the pieces blocks finished  and the borders are cut but nothing is sewn to its neighbor yet  but that is on the schedule for...