She was thrilled with Mom's crocheted table cloth.
So glad to have Cassandra in our family!
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Wedding Shower
Today, Mom and Dad and Bill and I traveled to attend church with Caleb and Cassandra and her family and get to meet her church family. What a privilege to attend church with them and get to meet everyone. After services, the ladies of her church held a shower for her and invited us, too. Caleb and Cassandra received a lovely selection of gifts, here she is displaying the dishes from me, Marsel, my sister and sister in law.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PIVOT OVERLOAD!
I did manage to applique all of the blocks yesterday-- I use a small (2.0mm) zig zag with invisible thread to secure all of the raw edges. ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
I think you have a wonderful family and the blessings go both ways!
ReplyDeleteAmen and amen!
ReplyDeleteI think Cassandra is joining a nice family. Congrats to you both.
ReplyDeleteThis must be such a joy to be able to invite more women into your family!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, a crocheted table cloth...what a great family heirloom that will be for them
ReplyDeleteWonderful family. The crocheted table cloth is beautiful.
ReplyDelete