Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wedding Shower

Today, Mom and Dad and Bill and I traveled to attend church with Caleb and Cassandra and her family and get to meet her church family.    What a privilege to attend church with them and get to meet everyone. After services, the ladies of her church held a shower for her and invited us, too.  Caleb and Cassandra received a lovely selection of gifts, here she is displaying the dishes from me, Marsel, my sister and sister in law. 
She was thrilled with Mom's crocheted table cloth.
So glad to have Cassandra in our family!

6 comments:

  1. I think you have a wonderful family and the blessings go both ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Cassandra is joining a nice family. Congrats to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This must be such a joy to be able to invite more women into your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, a crocheted table cloth...what a great family heirloom that will be for them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful family. The crocheted table cloth is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

GLOWING WORK!

The two layer cake scrambled tops are finished!   The dimensions are 40 50".   I have the backing so they will be heading to the frame ...