I have the honor and privilege to attend my youngest son's wedding this past weekend!
May I present, Caleb and Cassandra Minota!
More pictures to follow, this is all I can process at the moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A STITCH IN TIME
The Disappearing 9-Patch QOV is a done deal! I managed to get out of bed finally (MS is a hard taskmaster) and worked on my pile of quilts...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
What a lovely couple. How many tissues did you go through?
ReplyDelete