Tuesday, September 29, 2026

A STITCH IN TIME

The Disappearing 9-Patch QOV is a done deal! 
 I managed to get out of bed finally (MS is a hard taskmaster)
and worked on my pile of quilts that need bindings!  
We have our QOV sew day on Thursday, 
so I am feeling good about getting it done in time to hand in! 
 It was 66" x 80" before washing and after drying, it is 64" x 76". 
 I think I will be doing this pattern again changing the colors to make diagonal rows - one in reds and one in blues!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A STITCH IN TIME

The Disappearing 9-Patch QOV is a done deal!   I managed to get out of bed finally (MS is a hard taskmaster) and worked on my pile of quilts...