The second little baby sweater set for a future great grandchild is now added to the box. The little bit that was left over of the sweater yarn was just enough to make a pom-pom on top of the hat! Thank you to whoever suggested it to me in the comments!
I am making progress with the mitered squares blanket--the colors are coming out oddly but I am enjoying this and I will just keep knitting for at least another two rows.
No, I am not bored with all the garter knitting!
My plans for finishing the quilt on the frame didn't happen.
A migraine put me down for the count. A dark room, quiet and laying flat on my back took up most of the day
but I did do some knitting later in the day as its grip let up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!