Wednesday, September 23, 2026

WOOD ON WEDNESDAY

Here is the finished Avocado vase;
  it is 7" tall and about 2 1/2" wide.  
Here is the 'buggy' side which has its own charm. 
 (The vase has resided in a bag after being 'sprayed' for a week, so it is definitely bug-free now!  Since I am gifting it back to my friend, I wanted to be sure!)  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD ON WEDNESDAY

Here is the finished Avocado vase;   it is 7" tall and about 2 1/2" wide.   Here is the 'buggy' side which has its own cha...