I bought a mug press to go with my Cricut a month ago
and finally got around to figuring it out yesterday!
I made these mugs for my youngest son and daughter-in-law. Yes, that is a fish biting the toe of the karate kick!
I asked my son if he wanted me to have a fishing or karate theme and he jokingly told me he wanted a karate kick at a fish! Well the jokes on him because that is what I did! lol These mugs are set with infused ink so they are dishwasher and microwave safe--not vinyl applied to the outside like the early projects for mugs. It just opens a whole new rabbit hole of creative ideas!
How fun! They turned out great.
ReplyDeleteLol... that's too cute! Reminds me of the time my brother was joking around with my Mom and he said we should name one of our yarns "Toilet Troubles" so she dyed up the most gross browns/yellows and made him a pair of socks, and called it Toilet Troubles.
ReplyDeleteAsk a crafter to make something, and they will!
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of a mug press. How cool!!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that? My neighbor has one and sells hers at craft shows. She's also got some kind of press that does baseball type hats to order. She does a very good business. Her booth is always popular at the First Friday block party at the beach.
ReplyDeleteI've looked at that attachment. Now I may have to look again! Very cute mugs!! xo
ReplyDelete