Wednesday, September 30, 2026

BINDING X 2

This quilt was one of the layer cake designs;  58 x 66".
This one was a kit  that my friend had cut out but asked me to put it finish for her.  48 x 85".

Both of these quilts will be donated.
The third quilt needs black binding and I don't have enough fabric on hand.  I will buy some on Thursday 
and be able to finish it soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

BINDING X 2

This quilt was one of the layer cake designs;  58 x 66". This one was a kit  that my friend had cut out but asked me to put it finish f...