I had several piles set aside waiting for me to cut them up with the Accuquilt cutter--I did yesterday!
Another set of leftovers from other quilts; accomplishing two goals which is to use fabrics in the stash and to be creative!
This is the third pile I have cut up to try out an accuquilt die I have had for a long time but never tried out!
The fabrics are from a kit I have had for even longer
but since I've never used it,
I will put the fabric to use to try something new!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!