Sunday, October 4, 2026

ON THE NEEDLES


I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new pattern but quit with only the one 
when I switched to the orange socks.
 BUT I now will finish the second one,
 since I know what I am doing! lol
I also have a simple raglan t-shirt sweater almost to the point of separating the arms from the body.  (This is more of the DK yarn from ChrisKnits).  It will look good under the cardigan of the same yarn recently made!
I'm also on the last row (8th) of the mitered squares blanket but I am thinking I have enough yarn to make another vertical row to make it wider--why not?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

ON THE NEEDLES

I was putting the latest pair of socks away when I realized that I didn't have a second sock--I made three of these trying out the new p...