Thursday, October 8, 2026

PIVOT OVERLOAD!

I did manage to applique all of the blocks yesterday--
I use a small (2.0mm) zig zag with invisible thread
 to secure all of the raw edges. 
It takes a  L O N G  time to stitch all of the edges and a lot of pivoting to accomplish this!  I am very grateful for the needle down position setting and the auto-foot to raise feature each time,
 so there isn't a ton of manual lifting of the presser foot
 for every pivot required!!!!
The 'wrought iron gate' and the 'vine' were stitched with a satin stitch.  The large plant on the right is a bonus block and I don't know where it is to be placed so it is on hold!  
Since this is a sew-along, I have completed section 1 and will wait for the next blocks to be released!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

PIVOT OVERLOAD!

I did manage to applique all of the blocks yesterday-- I use a small (2.0mm) zig zag with invisible thread  to secure all of the raw edges. ...