Tuesday, October 6, 2026

FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT

Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards!
So many little flowers join  together to make a large bloom.
And the ginger are once again in bloom---oh, the smell is delicious!  Bill always brings me a bouquet to enjoy with several senses!
I've started to cut out the pieces to make the first blocks for the Garden Song sew-a-long.
I have these pieces cut out but nothing is fused yet--
I'm hoping to do that today!
 

1 comment:

  1. Ginger flowers that smell that good, and a husband who brings you a bouquet, that's a nice start to the day. Looking forward to seeing the Garden Song blocks once everything is fused.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT

Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join  together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...