Friday, October 2, 2026

A GOOD DAY TO STITCH WITH FRIENDS

I had a great time at QOV (quilts of valor) sew day yesterday; 
 I even came home with some 'homework'!  
This is a pile of 3 1/2" strips with some white yardage included;
I was told, " Just make a quilt!"
I also bought some pieces to make 2 1/2" strips for a project in January.  The white is to have some on hand at home and the black is to make the binding for the last quilt I need to finish for my friend.  The orange is for some paper piecing pumpkins that I needed some more orange to play with.  Our meeting is held in our local quilt store so it is very convenient for finding just the right fabric for any project!

When I got home in the late afternoon,  I was thrilled to receive in the mail, this wonderful red/white 'n blue project from a generous blog friend!  Thank you so much!
I was very tired  from my busy day but not too tired to spend some time with this guy;  
we are enjoying our grandpup for the weekend!
 

4 comments:

  1. You're going to be busy! And that is one handsome grandpup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a good day to stitch with friends, with a beautiful dog waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to hear the runner made it to you! I figured you could make good use of all that red, white and blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your grandpup is too cute!! How fun! Looks like some great colors for new quilts ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A NEW FALL ADDITION

It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number  and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...