Friday, October 9, 2026

FRIDAY

All the blocks are completed for this variation of Winding Ways and I will be adding two narrow borders after I get these sewn into a top.  I enjoyed this scrappy quilt!
 
Four more hats are added to the pile; several bins of yarn are being used up instead of taking up space!

Hurricane Isaiah has pushed a rain system ahead of itself right toward us yielding about 7" of rain so far;
 a much needed rainfall without the damaging winds
that the hurricane itself can inflict!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FRIDAY

All the blocks are completed for this variation of Winding Ways and I will be adding two narrow borders after I get these sewn into a top.  ...