Monday, October 5, 2026

STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE

Completed quilt, 57" x 68"
I did stitched a few of these blocks together;  the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too great a job!  The middle one improved a bit and the one on the left, I can accept--now to improve with each of the other 9 blocks!
These blocks were much more straight forward and I didn't have to rip out several times to get them to pass muster!
GrandPup is back home with his guys--it's funny how he rides well the whole trip until we get near their street and then he gets so excited he can hardly contain himself!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE

Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together;  the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...