Saturday, September 12, 2026

FRONT PORCH SPIFFING UP

Slowly but surely, I am getting some decorations
 for Fall out on the front porch.
Yesterday, I had fun stuffing the bench cushions
 into their new coverings!
But it was worth it in the end!
Both benches are finished and I even had enough for some pillows!  I have to make the second one for the first bench 
but I ran out of steam!
Here is something that has done a lot of growing in the last month--a golden orb spinner!  His legs cover about 2+" --he has a beautiful web.  She does NOT reside on the front porch but is outside my bedroom window so I have a good view of her!
 I couldn't get the angle and the light right to see her web
 but I will try again soon!


 

5 comments:

  1. The cushions are lovely. I also have an orb spider nearby. Those webs are magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spider! My garden is full of spiderwebs at the moment. I get several of them in the face every day! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your porch looks so inviting. I love those cushions. We have a Yellow Garden Spider that is making a crazy looking zig zagged web that we've been watching. They really are amazing creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That spider is HUGE! How fun to be able to watch it and its web from your window! Yes, do keep us posted if you get a shot of the web! I love your decorations and the new cushion covers and pillows. Lovely!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm admitting I don't feel like fall will ever show up. We had temps in the 90s too many times this week. On the other hand we had some cooler temps early morning and evening so there is hope. Just not a lot of it! Your porch looks inviting all decked out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A NEW FALL ADDITION

It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number  and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...