Circular needles are my favorite way to knit for socks but the problem is having the wooden tips which when sat upon do break! It's a good thing I had a set of double points in the same size because all of my other circs were different ! I'm almost ready to begin the fun cuff but another blinding migraine has put a wrench in the works again! Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BINDING X 2
This quilt was one of the layer cake designs; 58 x 66". This one was a kit that my friend had cut out but asked me to put it finish f...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
So, I did it! I know, I've made 100's of pairs of socks but this is a new construction and it really used a lot of brain cells but ...
I have a habit of sitting on my wood dpns and snapping them!
ReplyDeleteWincing! For sitting on your needles and for the migraine. Feel better.
ReplyDeleteI've done that before. I only buy metal needles now because I break the wood ones all the time.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad for you and your migraines. They are awful. Hoping you are feeling better and that the migraines stay away now!
ReplyDelete