Circular needles are my favorite way to knit for socks but the problem is having the wooden tips which when sat upon do break! It's a good thing I had a set of double points in the same size because all of my other circs were different ! I'm almost ready to begin the fun cuff but another blinding migraine has put a wrench in the works again! Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A LITTLE SETBACK
Circular needles are my favorite way to knit for socks but the problem is having the wooden tips which when sat upon do break! It's a ...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
I have a habit of sitting on my wood dpns and snapping them!
ReplyDeleteWincing! For sitting on your needles and for the migraine. Feel better.
ReplyDeleteI've done that before. I only buy metal needles now because I break the wood ones all the time.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad for you and your migraines. They are awful. Hoping you are feeling better and that the migraines stay away now!
ReplyDelete