We had to buy a new fountain for the front yard--the racoons wouldn't leave it alone -Bill repaired it not too long ago and this last time they really knocked it over and caused an unfixable crack. We will see if they will have manners with this one.
I wanted to electrify it during the nighttime
but Bill asked me for some restraint. We will see...
Many flowers are enjoying our rainfalls and more moderate temps--only in the low 90's! lol
This is a pot of curcuma (in the ginger family) with some
mini wave petunias around the left.
Hooray! I’m glad you have a new fountain! Very pretty. -Marsel
ReplyDeleteThe cucurma is very pretty! Apparently we can grow ginger in pots here (then bring in for the winter). I'm tempted to try.
ReplyDeleteNow I have visions of raccoons swimming in your fountain...lol.
ReplyDeleteKeep us posted on the new fountain's fate!! Hurray for more rain!! xo
ReplyDelete