Sunday, September 6, 2026

GRATEFUL FOR YARN

The second little baby sweater set for a future great grandchild is now added to the box.  The little bit that was left over of the sweater yarn was just enough to make a pom-pom on top of the hat! Thank you to whoever suggested it to me in the comments!
I am making progress with the mitered squares blanket--the colors are coming out oddly but I am enjoying this and I will just keep knitting for at least another two rows. 
 No, I am not bored with all the garter knitting! 

My plans for finishing the quilt on the frame didn't happen. 
 A migraine put me down for the count.  A dark room, quiet and laying flat on my back took up most of the day 
but I did do some knitting later in the day as its grip let up.
 

6 comments:

  1. Hope the migraine is better and stays away now! The baby sweater set is adorable! Take care of you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry about the .migraine. Take care of yourself. The baby set is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet little sweater and hat....wishes to better days ahead...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouf....migraines are so terrible. They can certainly waste a day or two. That little sweater is darling. So darn cute. That mitered square blanket is going to look like modern art when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the migraine! They are the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baby sweater is so sweet! It's such a good plan to make some of these things in anticipation of those kiddos. Migraines can be so awful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A NEW CROCHET PROJECT

I've started a new crochet project from one of my favorite designers;   a market bag out of I Love this Cotton yarn from Hobby Lobby.  I...