Thursday, April 26, 2012

Quilting and Quilting

 My friend saw a picture of a quilt in a magazine and knew we could figure out how to make it....
 The interesting part is the size of the blocks-there are only 9 in this queen sized quilt-30" each!
Freezer paper, a yard stick and a lot of laughs got the job underway!  How nice to share time with a like-minded friend!  (Not to mention the gourmet lunch she served, too!)
 At home, I finished up the quilt on the frame-this is one of Millie's log cabin scrap quilts.
Very striking!  And now the frame is ready for another quilt.

1 comment:

  1. Your friend obviously knows how clever you are!

    I am also working on a scrappy log cabin quilt but have run out of light scraps. Will have to raid the cupboard and quilting group next week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A LITTLE OF THIS AND THAT

I finished the mug rugs;  6 of them in fact!  They are 5 x 5".  I am not a coffee or tea drinker but I do like hot chocolate~ I made an...