Thursday, May 9, 2013

A Change of Scenery

 I am blog delinquent because I am having a Georgia visit......still!  I am getting to share their life first hand and not just vicariously through the blog.  The kids ( with Marsel directing) sang and did a skit for Patch Club.  (David is all the way to the left and Abigail second from the right.)
 I finished one sock while here but other than a bit of knitting in the evening, life is too fast paced to have much knitting time!

Marsel and I have hosed and scrubbed this garage sale find so that  we can repaint and make a new cushion-you will see more on this next week!

 I attended the HomeSchoolSoccer games.....Abigail was taking her turn at goalie here.
David in the bright green socks makes a great play here!  I am savoring the intense family time in their home court!

2 comments:

  1. You sound more than a little excited! (I unexpectedly got to see my family this past weekend! Yay!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott and I have inherited wicker chairs just like that one. They are sturdy and very comfortable - so much so that the one in Scott's room usually has a cat asleep on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FINDING THE RIGHT LOOK

 I had to move more than one to correct the layout to get the look I wanted--but I found it! Alas, I didn't stitch any blocks together. ...