Friday, May 10, 2013

Prep for Mother/Daughter Celebration

 All week Marsel and I have been working on the decorations for their Mother/Daughter Luncheon with their church for this Saturday.  I whipped off a couple of luxury face cloths for door prizes.
 We sewed up some votive candle lamp shades to go on the tables....
 And made an American Girl Doll dress for the girl's door prize.
 Yesterday, we set up the tables and laid out  all the decorations.  I love how it all comes together!
 After all the hard work, we took a Chick-fil-A break.
Friday night is pizza night; we sit and watch a few Andy Griffith episodes before bed time! The pace is fast but the laughs and intense face to face time is priceless!

3 comments:

  1. They sure picked the right people for the decorations. The tables lokks so festive. Enjoy your banquet! Love, Mom and Gramnichgene Partneers

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I thought you went to get a bit of "down" time:) you're as busy as always! anyway, I hope you're going to have lots of fun together.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much fun to have for one person! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

WOOD WORKS

I cleaned the wood shop area;  the tools and the floor, etc so that I could begin work on that burl we acquired a few weeks ago!  It felt so...