Monday, February 3, 2014

Birthday Celebration

 Today we celebrated Dad's 81st birthday with a lunch at Corky Bells... out on the deck, in the sunshine and warmth for a change!   (It  has been a very cold and gloomy January, very unusual for us!)
 The River looked very inviting and there were several boaters and jet skiiers except when I took this picture...!

These are some cypress knees.......they look very cool, don't they?  We went back to Dad and Mom's for games , a walk and then some strawberry shortcake!  So nice to spend the day together!

4 comments:

  1. Nice birthday! Strawberry shortcake...haven't had that in a long time. Where is Corky Bell's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have a warm, sunny day for Grandpa's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lunch with your family on a warm sunny day celebrating a birthday. Can't any better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely way to spend a birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

FABRIC FORTUNES

I enjoyed a day at home yesterday!  It has been a long time since I had a relaxing day at home!  I cleaned (which I like to do!) and launder...