Saturday, February 1, 2014

Catching Up


 The men finished their third wall in the master bedroom and then began the last wall.
They got the sheet rock up and Dad temporarily replaced the moldings until we have the professional come in and finish it later this year.
 Mom knit up a pair of fingerless mitts for me to sell at my next market.  This is from my hand spun / dyed Cormo.  She knit these from the pattern I wrote and so she enjoyed it-ever the Mom and so encouraging of my endeavors!
 I finished another pair of dish cloths for a friend.
 It is thick and squishy in the Brioche stitch!
 I am making good progress on Mom's quilt.   I have more than half done now.
It is in a swoopy paisly-like pantograph.

3 comments:

  1. Yum, I love the purples in those mitts.

    I am on the countdown to see all of these projects in person...always exciting! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a fun color sense! Good progress on all the projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

SUNSHINE!

The Heliopsis is in bloom again and has many buds ready to continue the beauty for most of the summer! But I had to reach quite high to get ...