I am participating in another photo challenge. Each month we will post a different architectural feature and this month the subject was doors. I spent the month mostly on the couch so didn't get out to any of the wonderful old homes to catch a picture of their front doors. Since I didn't want to bow out completely, I have included my front door.........where the welcome mat is well worn with the passing of many loved ones' feet! You would be welcome here, too!
I pledge to have many more entries for February's feature; I am starting to feel like my normal energetic self again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAT ENHANCEMENT!!!
I bought a newly released knitting machine that is electric--it cranks on its own and even makes however number of rows I program and stops ...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Nice to have you back...or at least on your way back! :)
ReplyDeleteYour door looks very "Welcomey"! February subject "Step and Stairs" should be easier, and if you want to start on March's subject, it's going to be "Windows"
ReplyDeleteI hope to pass over that mat one day if you'll have me!
ReplyDelete