Mom finished one shadow dish cloth. Looks like pretty stripes...
and then the moon appears! We are working away on the rest of our dish cloth skeins to make the two color Brioche stitch for our next dish cloths. So far, so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PLEASANT PURSUITS!
Two quilts are off the frame and now need binding. The next top is loaded and quilting has begun. I made quite a few more of the string blo...
-
My sister works with a woman whose Mom owns an Alpaca farm and knit shop; so what a treat for a girls day out! My sister, sister-in-law, ...
-
Mamas and their offspring! We had a wonderful day at church, being able to hear Bruce preach and Abigail do a special number with some o...
-
I have been a lump today......the pool has imparted a new phenomena-swimmers ear! It woke me up several times in the night and has throbbe...
Cool! Love the different look.
ReplyDeleteBlue and white?! What a shock! ;)
ReplyDeleteStill loving those illusion knits!
ReplyDeleteSo good indeed!
ReplyDeleteAAAAUUGGHHH!! We've been mooned!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love how the image pops out at you when you look at it from the side?
I really like shadow knitting, I am still thinking about doing one of the large designs by woolly thoughts, maybe this: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/a-view-from-the-thames
ReplyDeletebut where to put it? dishcloths are so much more practical:)
happy knitting!