Mom finished one shadow dish cloth. Looks like pretty stripes...
and then the moon appears! We are working away on the rest of our dish cloth skeins to make the two color Brioche stitch for our next dish cloths. So far, so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLOWERS INSIDE AND OUT
Outside, the buddha plants bring the orange to our Fall yards! So many little flowers join together to make a large bloom. And the ginger a...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Cool! Love the different look.
ReplyDeleteBlue and white?! What a shock! ;)
ReplyDeleteStill loving those illusion knits!
ReplyDeleteSo good indeed!
ReplyDeleteAAAAUUGGHHH!! We've been mooned!
ReplyDeleteDon't you just love how the image pops out at you when you look at it from the side?
I really like shadow knitting, I am still thinking about doing one of the large designs by woolly thoughts, maybe this: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/a-view-from-the-thames
ReplyDeletebut where to put it? dishcloths are so much more practical:)
happy knitting!