It is so nice to have a visit from NY family; this is my cousin, Joe, and his wife, Carol.
The sunset was pretty spectacular on the way to church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Two nice things!
ReplyDeleteVisits from loved ones and beauttiful sunsets -- all things bright and beautiful, the Lord God made them all!
ReplyDelete