Hot off the needles and without buttons to match yet, here is the latest Baby Surprise Jacket for my youngest grandson, Ethan. This was made with Mary Maxim Prism in Rain Shower, a dk weight yarn. It used one whole skein to
knit this sweater which is a 6 month size.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Adorable as always! You always get the stripes just right.
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwww....so cute. Perfect springy colors! You have to make sure to post a photo of Ethan wearing it.
ReplyDeleteyou're churning them out - while I didn't even hunt for my pattern:( lovely colours, I am not a fan of "baby blues and pinks" and always wonder, why so many people seem to go for them! bright colours are much nicer for kids?
ReplyDelete