Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...

Adorable! I've got all the fixins' to make one. I just need the baby.
ReplyDeletenice colours! I haven't made one yet, though I had it on my to-do list for ages! maybe my new grandniece or nephew could do with one? still time though, first I have to do the penguin thingie (http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/penguin-bunting-bag)- waiting for the yarn to come in the post....
ReplyDeleteI love the colors. I love the finish. I've never made one....
ReplyDeletebucketlist?
I agree! All the ones I've seen have been uber-adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo attractive! Love those colors.
ReplyDelete