Simple but full of love for this morning's Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STRAIGHT ON FROM HERE
Completed quilt, 57" x 68" I did stitched a few of these blocks together; the one on the right, I did first and didn't do too...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
Merry Christmas to you and your entire family.
ReplyDeleteMuch love and blessings,
Betsy
How lovely! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteSimple Christmases are my favourite Christmases!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! It looks so cozy! xx
ReplyDeleteThat sounds perfect to me. May the New Year bring more good health, happiness and wealth. (OK, I'm not so sure about the wealth but everything else is due you, says me!)
ReplyDelete