Tuesday, July 28, 2026

A DAY AT HOME

Every other morning there is a new flower blooming on the orchid!  I do love to have an orchid in my room!
My total yardage for the four skeins was just under 900 yards of superwash wool/nylon which I dyed. I'm thinking I will make a crocheted blanket since I have been enjoying that lately!  I still have 4 more skeins to add to the pile so I know I will have enough yarn for a blanket.  Or maybe I could knit some small mitered squares blanket--isn't it nice to have ideas?!

This pipe is where my 'lizard' lives--sticking his head out like a submarine periscope checking out the world. 
 I heard a flurry in the afternoon and she sat there for a bit 
but left empty handed, to my relief!  
I put out seeds for you so leave my lizard along, please!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you stopped by to read my blog! If you can't get the blog to accept a comment-email me! If you don't have a blog yourself, use my email so I can then email you back-I love to respond to those who leave comments! Thanks!

A DAY AT HOME

Every other morning there is a new flower blooming on the orchid!  I do love to have an orchid in my room! My total yardage for the four ske...