I don't think I even attempted to play with TDF (Tour de Fleece) which coincides with the Tour De France; a fun way to inspire and motivate me to get back to spinning! This is some Gulf Native sheep wool that I cleaned and dyed myself. I will finish up this fiber that has wanted to be yarn for several years! It is very relaxing and I enjoyed the few hours I spent spinning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A NEW FALL ADDITION
It's been a while since I have done a paint-by-number and I've missed doing it! This one is doubly enjoyable because it is Fall the...
-
The blocks from the Disappearing Nine Patch variation now are a top! This was a very enjoyable scrappy project and I will enjoy making ano...
-
Turning a panel into a quilt! Two rows on the top and then borders will be added. I also started on my string block stars! I had so much ...
-
All of the labor is done and the fun has begun! The pattern is called Point Threading over 12 threads. On the far right is just Tabby wea...
I don't think I knew that you did spinning as well as EVERYTHING else!! Have fun with the Tour.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe you haven't done it every year!! Love to see your spinning.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Spinning is so relaxing that I wonder why I don't squeeze more of it in for the rest of the year. I've got one wheel with some Gulf Coast fiber on it. It's been sitting here for a few tours now. I think this will be the end of it. At least I hope so.
ReplyDelete